Practising Dutch - Dutch lessons
Dutch lessons are available at GC de Kam.
Courses are offered at three evels:
level 1.1 Monday 7-10.15 p.m.
Thursday 8.45 a.m.-12
level 1.2 Monday 8.45 a.m.-12
Tuesday 7-10.15 p.m.
level 2.1 Tuesday 8.45 a.m.-12
- € 72 (course material – more or less € 30 – not included)
- The minimum number of participants is 16.
- Ends in June 2020
There will be no class during school holidays.
The Centrum voor Volwassenenonderwijs (CVO) Crescendo organises the lessons.
Registration and fee payment can be completed at the CVO Crescendo
- P. Dupierreuxlaan 1B, Tervuren, 02 766 53 89, www.cvo-crescendo.be.
- Opening hours: Monday-Thursday: 9.00-12.00 a.m. & 6.00-9.00 p.m. (during the school year)
- Please don’t forget your ID.
- Payment in cash or through bancontact.
You can also ask for information or sign up for a course during the information session of the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering in GC de Kam:
- GC de Kam, Beekstraat 172, Wezembeek-Oppem
- Monday, January 20, 2020 – 2-3.30 p.m.
For further details about Dutch lessons in other municipalities within the Flemish-Brabant province, please get in touch with the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering
on the toll-free telephone number 0800 123 00