Practising Dutch - Dutch lessons
Dutch lessons are available at GC de Kam.
Courses are offered at three evels:
level 1.1 Monday 7-10.15 p.m.
Thursday 8.45 a.m.-12
level 1.2 Monday 8.45 a.m.-12
Tuesday 7-10.15 p.m.
Wednesday & Friday 8.45 a.m.-12
level 2.1 Tuesday 8.45 a.m.-12
- € 72 (course material – more or less € 30 – not included)
- The minimum number of participants is 16.
- First class: 3, 4, 5 or 9 September 2019
There will be no class during school holidays.
The Centrum voor Volwassenenonderwijs (CVO) Crescendo organises the lessons.
Registration and fee payment can be completed at the CVO Crescendo
- P. Dupierreuxlaan 1B, Tervuren, 02 766 53 89, www.cvo-crescendo.be.
- Opening hours: Monday-Thursday: 9.00-12.00 a.m. & 6.00-9.00 p.m. (during the school year)
- Please don’t forget your ID.
- Payment in cash or through bancontact.
You can also ask for information or sign up for a course during the information session of the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering in GC de Kam:
- GC de Kam, Beekstraat 172, Wezembeek-Oppem
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019 – 2-3.30 p.m.
For further details about Dutch lessons in other municipalities within the Flemish-Brabant province, please get in touch with the Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering
on the toll-free telephone number 0800 123 00